Busy xD

Hii . Hallo . Anyeong Hasaeyo
[ PEACE BE UPON TO U ]

what a wonderful day .
After having 1week holiday bersempena dgn Chinesse New Year .
Now we're BACK TO SCHOOL
such a relief to meet my friend and everyone of them SIHAT-SIHAT BELAKA
Goin to school as usual , Have fun while learning something .
Although i DID NOT finish all of my homeworks
Thank GOD , My teacher x marah jga .
Sempat siapkan today .

Back to my HOME SWEET HOME at 2PM
RUSH RUSH to home , bcos im hungry already . haha :p
Then my kenalan text me . Awsh !
Hhaha . Texting sekejap then he off .
after that , im feelin bored but my desk are full of books maa .
Tonight , want to finish makin all the HARD HARD HARD homeworks
So after this , i'll be busy and will have less time to Update
But i'll try my Best k :)

Overall . . Today was Ok

:.: p/s :.: Today i miss something . RINDU SANGAT SANGAT . but i dont know apakah itu .
=.= IGNORE it !!

Live.Laugh.Love
Thanks Read

No comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget