Buddy

[ASSALAMUALAIKUM]

best friend Pictures, Images and Photos

Hello ^^
today was Ok laa .
Not soo bad , me and my friends enjoyed a lot !
we spent our day wisely .
We learn something new .
Its good to have them around me .
they made my day :)
They always make me Happy
Although sometimes we fight for each other .
But im still happy to have them with me .
Im not being DRAMATIC , but its true .
Huh =.= this is the last year me being with them .
AWHH ! i dont want to BERPISAH dgn kamurg .
But i have to .
For my own good .

p/s: Its my dream to get Straight 9A on my PMR
and move to da new school , the better one ,
Its cool but it'll be UNCOOL bcoz i have to let them go .
Still have time to create many WONDERFUL MOMENTS:)

Friends , I LOVE YOU
SARANGHAE CHINGUYA


best frands:):):) Pictures, Images and Photos
Thanks Read

No comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget