Feb12

[ASSALAMUALAIKUM]

hELLO :)
Ive been AFK since a few days ago .
So yeah , i miss to post sumthing here .
Im not a creative person , so i dont really know how to make this Blog CERIA
hahahaaa =)

Now ,
imma tell u about today's activities .
FEB12 .
Wake up in the morning and went to school
for ARABIC CLASS
im soo sleepy masa kelas bermula .
Im sitting in front of my ustaz ,
i know he saw me MENGUAP many times , but he did not TEGUR me at all !
yeah !!
After that , my friend ' HUDA' yg membawa LAPTOP ke sekolah ,
telah memperlihatkan kpd kami .. some KOREAN STUFF .
awhhh !
Then we went to class and our PENOLONG GURU KELAS yg super sporting was there
Theres a lot of things to do !!
everyone was EXHAUSTED !
hampir jam 12 , 3 of my pals came . and help .
Then our teacher , BELANJA makan :)
That is the best part !
Goin Home , Playing With cousins , met my sister di Hostelnya ..
Then went to SHOES SHOP and buy my bro's SQUASHY SHOES .
Next week , dy akan bertanding SQUASHY .
Hopefully he'll win :)
I think thats all for Now .
Overall , Today was OKe la .

[ WILL UPDATE LATER ]

.. 'if you have problem , dont say I HAVE A BIG PROB , but say HELLO PROBLEM , I HAVE A BIG GOD ' ..
Thanks Read

No comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget